It is painful for family and friends of addicted loved ones to watch and experience the downward spiral of their lives. Many people struggling with addiction are in denial about the impact of their drug or alcohol abuse on their lives and the lives of their loved ones. They believe that they do not need help, or do not know how to get the help they need to overcome their addiction. Interventions can be used to help people fighting addiction realize the harm they are doing to themselves and their loved ones and provide them with a pathway to sobriety.
Types of Interventions
- Drug Interventions
- Alcohol Interventions
- Mental Health Interventions
- Executive Interventions
- Adolescent Interventions
Who Needs an Intervention?
- Is your loved one refusing to get help?
- Has your loved one been admitted into two or more treatment centers?
- Is your loved one using drugs or alcohol at work?
- Has your loved one overdosed on fentanyl or heroin?
Why Choose Kemah Palms Recovery® for Your Intervention Needs?
- Our interventionists are trained professionals
- Our interventionists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our interventionists will transport your loved one to the chosen treatment center
- Our interventionists are trained in the Johnson and Arise Intervention Models
- Our Interventionists work directly with all family members and loved ones to create a family contract
We Accept Most Major Health Insurance Providers
Health Insurance May Cover the Cost of Treatment
Is Addiction Controlling Your Life?
Conquer Your Obstacles at Kemah Palms Recovery®
Professionals are available 24/7 to help you or your loved one.
Contact us today to begin your recovery at our premier addiction treatment center.