It’s time to get help. Your substance abuse problem has spiraled out of control, and you can’t rein it in. Addiction specialists provide the assistance you need. Here’s how to find the best inpatient rehab programs in Texas.
Individual Therapy Sets the Course for Healing
The best inpatient rehab programs in Texas have a strong one-on-one therapy component. It encourages goal-setting and starts with relapse prevention training on day one of treatment. For many, it’s the first time that they feel comfortable enough about opening up. Doing so enables therapists to fine-tune their interventions for this individual.
Most importantly, it lets you discover what made you reach for a drug or alcohol in the first place. Many program participants learn that they’re struggling with co-occurring disorders such as anxiety or depression. Others uncover that they need trauma treatment for PTSD or related conditions. Individual therapy can also be a game-changer for people who’ve self-isolated for a long time.
A Therapeutic Environment Identifies Good Quality Inpatient Rehab Programs in Texas
Of course, one-on-one talk therapy is only one approach to healing. In addiction recovery, it can’t stand alone. Therefore, addiction specialists create an atmosphere of healing at quality rehab centers. Possible modalities include:
- Dialectical or cognitive behavior therapy that lets you undo dysfunction in thoughts, emotions, and actions
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing for trauma treatment
- A holistic approach to care that might involve acupuncture and massage for wellness
- Group therapy for accountability, addiction education, and peer support
- Family addiction treatment program which provides loved ones an opportunity to heal and become your support network
Why Do Some Rehab Facilities Offer Pain Management?
If you struggle with an addiction to painkillers, there’s a good chance that you initially received them from a doctor. Maybe you’re also dealing with a chronic pain problem. If you only treat the addiction but don’t focus on managing the pain, you might relapse. You still need to find a way to deal with the discomfort that sent you to the doctor initially.
A chronic pain recovery program focuses on alternative methods for managing the pain-causing condition. You no longer have to rely on addictive pain pills. A quality inpatient drug rehab center in Houston will proactively address this problem. Possible therapeutic interventions include:
- Neurofeedback therapy that helps you understand your physical reactions better
- Nutritional therapy for healthy meal preparation choices after graduation from the program
- Exercise therapy that assists program participants with finding safe ways of boosting fitness
- Breathing exercises for stress management
- Yoga therapy which combines breathing and slow stretches for stress relief and movement
It’s Time to Get Help
You don’t have to wait until things slow down a little, or you feel more in control, to get help. Today’s the day to make a change. Kemah Palms Recovery operates one of the best inpatient rehab programs in Texas. Call 866.604.1873 now for immediate help.