Accessibility Statement for Kemah Palms Recovery©
Kemah Palms Recovery© is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We want anyone who visits our website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. We are committed to continually improving the experience for everyone by applying relevant accessibility standards.
Our Accessibility Compliance Standards
To help us make the www.kemahpalms.com website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 standards. WCAG is the international standard guidelines that explain how to make web content more accessible to individuals with disabilities and user friendly for anyone. We have an annual review process and undergo regular monitoring for WCAG compliance.
Here are just some of the ways we have worked to improve accessibility for all users:
- Included alt tags where possible for all images, videos and audio files.
- Included text transcripts for video and audio content such as our CEU videos.
- Identified the site’s language in the header code.
- Our forms provide input guidance when users encounter input errors.
- Ensured that the website provides a consistent, organized layout.
- Ensured there is enough spacing between website elements for screen readers.
- Implemented responsive design for all device sizes.
- Ensured that font sizes remain large enough to read across all device size.
Please be aware that our efforts to provide an accessible website are ongoing. We have made every attempt to be reasonably accessible. If you encounter an accessibility issue or have a question, please contact us online or call 855-568-0218.